Thursday, November 15, 2007

Test Post

Hi All:
Thanks to Kerry and a whole lot of patience I think many of us finally got on board here.

I'm not sure how many may remember me as I only spent my senior year at F-M.
I did marry Joy Vickery and had three children (all still living in syracuse) You may remember
the "Crescents" our band including Glen Carey,Mike McCabe,Bob Fennelly and myself.
My friends (I remember best) in school were Wally Haskell & Eddie Ianuzzi

I now live in Monterey Bay,CA although I got here via Florida,Carolina &Connecticut.
Most of my career has been in the Insurance Industry and I still have a brokerage office.
I enjoy Golf,Fishing and Texas Hold-em. My wife Frieda and I enjoy traveling and have traveled through out Mexico and Alaska.

Class of '62 reunion, Count me IN!!
Chuck Molnar

1 comment:

Chuck Gough said...

Hi Chuck,
I even remember your '58 T Bird, but I didn't know you and Joy had three children. How about grandchildren? Corky Read's sister introduced me to Cindy (J-D'64) at SU. Sears moved us three times, and we have four daughters, and eight grandchildren, all living around us in Somerset Pa. (where Flight 93 crashed), where we've lived for 30 years. Besides owning the local Sears Appliance store, I too was an insurance agent, but now I spend my time going to my grandchildren's soccer, baseball and basketball games, and being the daycare for the youngest three. Life really has been good....and I too plan to be at the 50th!
Chuck Gough