Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Do you remember me? I attended Fayetteville and F-M schools with y'all from 1952-1961, but left for bording school in the middle of our junior year. I claim honorary membership with the class of '62 for my 9 years service. In the photo at left my F-M jacket bears number 71, my J-V football number.

I eventually graduated from Syracuse on the five year plan, joined the Syracuse Police Department and retired as a Captain in 1991. We moved to Florida, I worked in probation down here, and now I'm adjusting to retirement with three kids, two grand kids, and a dog. Life is good.

John Winter
FM '62, sort of

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Thanks for the post Jack. Good to see one of those FM jackets, even if it is just a picture.

jackie said...

i recognized you from that picture, before i saw your name, john.i'm sure you must look the same. i have a half brother in florida, who is a retired trooper, and investigator from the state ag office. he lives near daytona