Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Speaking of the Manlius Cinema, here is a picture I took this past summer while in town for the 4th of July. I looked in the same old front doors and it was just like going back in time. The popcorn machine was on the left as well as the rest of the concession stand and it appeared to still have the bathrooms on the right. Not sure but I think it may have finally closed but perhaps someone from manlius can let us know for sure. I think we all spent a lot of time during our weekends here. And you may remember Weber's Department store to the right and "Pete the greek's" ice cream and soda shop on the left as I recall or maybe a bakery. Need a little help with that one. The next block east from Weber's was home to Leader's shoe store. I will let some else fill in the blanks on this one. Kerry

No comments: