Thursday, December 18, 2008

John and Joyce Staples


I received a Christmas card from John and he is on the road again. They stopped in Daytona for a Motorhome show in 2006 after having sold their home, car and most of everything else to take to the open road. We enjoyed dinner with them as they brought us up to date on the plans they were hoping to work out. The biggest trip they have planned is to travel north to Alaska. This is the plan as they winter in the Yuma, AZ area with the idea to go north when the roads open fully from the winter's storms. They traveled much of the east coast and out through the midwest enjoying much of our country along the way. I hope we can get them to send photos as they traverse the Rockies or Pacific coast highway come spring time. I've enclosed a picture of home when they visited in 2006. Anyone who needs to contact John, contact me and I will get the info to you. KR

No comments: