Saturday, May 10, 2008

STEVE MUENCH

Kerry, I really haven't tried the blog yet, so I'll just write you something to start.

Lynda (Rumsey) and I, Steve Muench, have been happily married now for almost 42 years..can you believe the amount of time that's gone by. Whoops, four kids and 10 grandchildren, who would have thought. We live in Fort Myers, FL where we play golf and boat most days. We have room for company anytime, even if passing through.

Lyn and I, along with my brother, Jerry and his wife June (Rumsey), are going to attend Lyn's 45th highschool reunion the first weekend in August. I think that's the week of summer in Syracuse, right? Maybe I can look up some classmates during that time. After 21 years in the Air Force flying fighters, it's about time we went HOME for a visit.

No comments: