Sunday, January 20, 2008

Greetings from Colorado

This is my first time to blog. Just want to say hi to all from Colorado. I have retired from clerical work not so much by choice but because the place I was working moved the office to Billings Montana. The commute was a little much.
I have been married to the same old fart for 38yrs as of Feb 9 2008. I have 2 children(adults now) and twin 5 year old grand kids. I spend most of my time babysitting the twins.
I enjoyed reading the blog. It is fun to remember the good old days.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Welcome aboard Dorothy! Really good to hear from you. Kerry

John Winter said...

Hi Dorothy. Nice to hear from you. I just want to say I'm really sorry about snapping your lingerie 50 years ago. I have no excuse except I was 13. Gosh what a punk I was!

-John W

jackie said...

hi dorothy, nice to see, um, hear, um read you. i remember, just a couple of years ago, when i used to stop by your house to walk to kindergarten together. jackie